Help, please. Which one to let go?

loveteddyku

Mar 10, 2014
Hi to members, I need to let go one of these babies. Please, help me which one. I'm torn between the two. The black mini flap in gold hardware which I love gold and black in versatility, but small. And the other one is large flap mini flap in dark brown and silver hardware, that i hardly use for some reasons. So which one i should let go that i won't really regret my decision. Thank you.

Nov 19, 2006
Based on what you are saying?? Get rid of the brown one. You said you hardly ever use it. Doesnt make sense to hold on to it and hope that you fall inlove with it. Ya the black one is smaller but you already love and use that one.

loveteddyku

Mar 10, 2014
And yet the large classic flap is the classic flap which price is getting higher and higher...While the mini flap is different. Argh....so confused.

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
Hi to members, I need to let go one of these babies. Please, help me which one. I'm torn between the two. The black mini flap in gold hardware which I love gold and black in versatility, but small. And the other one is large flap mini flap in dark brown and silver hardware, that i hardly use for some reasons. So which one i should let go that i won't really regret my decision. Thank you.
And yet the large classic flap is the classic flap which price is getting higher and higher...While the mini flap is different. Argh....so confused.
Are you soliciting advice for maximum profit or for versatility for wearing?