Help please- should I get this Epi Speedy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When I went to the LV boutique to buy my Damier Ebene Speedy 30 a few months ago, I saw the Epi Speedy in Grenade (fuchsia - purply pink) on display and I fell in love!! At the time, I didn't want to pay that much for a bag and also I was getting my Ebene Speedy and I didn't want to go home with two bags, especially Speedys. I couldn't justify the purchase.
    But I've been thinking about that bag, especially the color. I haven't been able to find a pre-loved one. Even after my two month Chanel buying phase and getting the Noe, I'm still dreaming about it.

The pros: I love the Speedy, I love the color, I don't have any Epi bags. (I haven't tried on an Epi Speedy and hopefully it's not too heavy). I don't think I would get an Epi in another color- this one just grabbed me!!
    The con's: The color may not go with everything. This would be my fifth Speedy.

I have two LV shoulderbags- the BH and Noe so it's not like I have ONLY Speedys. I'm not even sure if LV has the bag anymore so it may not work out.
    What do you think- should I get it if it's available or get something else- maybe the Galliera in Azur? I have too many mono bags already.

2. Grenade is discontinued, right? Since you won't be getting another Epi in another color, I think that this bag would be the perfect Epi bag for you. Even though it won't go with everything, you still have other choices when you want to use a speedy right?
    If you are still thinking about the bag after a few months, I say go for it.

3. What about getting Grenade Epi in a different style since you are concerned about having too many Speedys?

4. if you can still get it i would go for it, its gorgeous!

5. I was thinking that too- maybe a Petite Noe since I have a mono Noe! It's so difficult to choose sometimes. And I've been trying to be "good" and not do an impulse buy. Sometimes I end up spending more money on other LV bags or wallets I want, trying to "save money" when I could've just bought that one more expensive one and been happy ( at least for a while :graucho:)

6. Go for it! Epi Speedies are gorgeous and you're lucky your store has any Grenade left.

7. I may be mistaken but I do think that color has been discontinued, if your store still has it I would go for it! It's a gorgeous color, I can completely understand why you can't get it out of your mind! If you get it, be sure to do a reveal, good luck!

8. Get it if it is still available. It's a terrific color!

9. I love the speedy and I do not think you can ever have to many! It is a great color so I say go for it.

10. I would go for it if your store still has one!

GL deciding!

11. Go for it! Grenade Epi is so pretty!

12. From what you've said, I say go for it! Main point to consider is that the colour has been discontinued, so finding it again will be difficult. Secondly, I always think the best test to give yourself if you should buy something or not, is to wait for a bit (as you have) and see if it haunts you - if it does, then its meant to be!

I think the Grenade is a stunning colour and would match with lots!

13. I would get the grenade esp as it has been discontinued.. it is a great colour:smile:

14. Do not pass this one up! Grenade is so gorgeous! It was already sold out, so I got cassis, but I would go for grenade in a heartbeat!

15. is a lovely colour...goes well with a lot of colours IMO. Go for it if you can locate one.