HELP! Please recommend me a clinic in Korea

lightfula

Sofa King Banned
Jul 3, 2020
Hi everyone this autumn (hopefully this year, damn you COVID!!!) I’m thinking of going to Korea for a face contouring.

I heard that famous clinics are Wonjin, ID, DA, and Banobagi.
But I’m still undecided and need more information!

Please! Please help recommend me a clinic thank you :smile:

Reactions: Kaitlin018
Hi everyone this autumn (hopefully this year, damn you COVID!!!) I’m thinking of going to Korea for a face contouring.

I would recommend ID but many people don't recommend it, you can read a lot of bad reviews if you search for ID Hospital here. I am satisfied with my result but you should go and have consultations in person at different clinics before you make a decision. I would say it also depends on the consultant and how the clinic treat you
Good luck with your surgery!!

Wonjin is blacklisted for cases of deaths

I think DA and Banobagi are quite good options. Saw lot of negative reviews about ID and someone even mentioned death cases there, idk if it’s true tho… Wonjin, ah, I personally had extremelly horrible during consultation. Got my V-line with done with regen’s dr.Oh back in 2018 and beyond satisfied with the outcome, no regrets that chose him.

Hey! Sorry for late reply was busy this week

This is my before and after photo of my Shaping Facial Contouring surgery at DA Clinic (please understand that i covered my eyes and nose due to privacy)

You can see that my outer face line improve tremendously :smile:

View attachment 4791990
wow!!! you look amazing girl! may i pm you on kktalk or here to ask a few more questions?

did you also get any lifting done together? and how many mm of zygoma did you remove? thank you :smile:

What???? Really? That is cheap as hell! for entire Facial Contouring $1650? Really?
I can't believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is the full name of the Clinic? YK? never heard of them
I think it's more local clinics than the big hospitals but I like his job and price especially haha.
here is the promo link if you are interested in

I think it's more local clinics than the big hospitals but I like his job and price especially haha.
here is the promo link if you are interested in

Wow! All about mei? Is it also like agency?
Have anybody used their service?

thank you but im afraid of doing surgery in Thailand :sad: I heard too many failing cases

I believed Not all girls! Coz all surgery case depends on the surgeon's expertise, experience, and ability to perform that surgery. Just like my surgeon, I've chosen him coz he has over a decade of experience in his profession and when I look to his jobs it shows that the outcome is totally fine. Additionally, my surgeon has international training like Korea. He is being training with the Korean style of Plastic Surgery. That why I trusted him! :biggrin: :heart:

If you want to look for his job girl you can search him online. Just type his name."Dr. Chakarin Suchakaro"
or if you wanna know about my experience or if you have any other questions with me just let me know girl. I'm very much willing to help you gurl!:hbeat::heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: lightfula
Hey! Sorry for late reply was busy this week

This is my before and after photo of my Shaping Facial Contouring surgery at DA Clinic (please understand that i covered my eyes and nose due to privacy)

You can see that my outer face line improve tremendously :smile:

View attachment 4791990

You look amazing!

I love how it still looks very natural! May I ask how much your Facial contouring procedure was? Do you have the costs for each individual procedure ie zygoma reduction, jaw reduction and genioplasty?