Help, please! Question about the lining of the outside pocket???

1. So I have a question for those of you who already received/bought the new F/W 06 bags:
    Is the lining of the outside pocket of the city, twiggy and work still half leather and half cotton?
    The reason I ask is that a friend of mine is in contact with an eBay seller who states that the new bags and the older pre-spring bags aren't linned in this way. I actually think that she just tries to sell of her fake bags because my 2 06er bags do have the leather lining. She actually claims that the bags (work and a city) just have the cotton linning in the pockets and that she bought them at an authorized Balenciaga retailer so is she right or is she lying about it.
    I really appreciate any help on this subject!
    Thanks girls, you're the best

2. I have 2 F06 bags. The pocket lining on the side facing the bag interior is half leather/half cotton in both the twiggy and the city.

3. the 06 bags are still lined the same... half leather and half cloth. seller sounds shady.

4. Does anyone have a picture of this lining? i don't think my older bags are lined this way...but I may not be looking at the right pocket??

5. varsha, it's the front pocket.

pocket.jpg
  6. My s/s '05 City has a completely fabric lining. My pre-fall '05's have the leather facing, as does my '06.

7. Thanks esile! My bags are all earlier and they have the fabric lining...the half leather lining is very nice:smile:

8. varsha, your welcome.

9. Thanks ladies. I thought so that the seller tries to scam my friend with her fake bags.

10. Interesting discussion...

11. sorry i didnt get it :smile: i got a 05 twiggy and front pocket lining is all fabric, so this is possible for authentic balenciagas right? thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice