Help please..new chanel..has a problem

Let us know how it goes! Hoping it worked out for you!
Hello
Store did offer a refund option, they also had another piece of the tote, but SA suggeted not go for it.it being a soft leather non structured bag, would eventually loose its shape and also that it isnt meant for carrying much weight. Reason for getting a tote was only so i could have a comfortable daily wear bag.
Eventually i ended up getting a coco handle .
Still wondering did I make the right choice..Screenshot_20171211-173752.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kendie26
I don’t know what tote you initially wanted but just wanted to say that I am jealous of your new coco handle!! It’s so hard to find that! In black too. It’s really nice!! I’d prefer it to any tote :smile: :smile:

Sorry to hear about all your stresses. Items that cost so much should be stress-free in a perfect world!

Hello
Store did offer a refund option, they also had another piece of the tote, but SA suggeted not go for it.it being a soft leather non structured bag, would eventually loose its shape and also that it isnt meant for carrying much weight. Reason for getting a tote was only so i could have a comfortable daily wear bag.
Still wondering did I make the right choice..View attachment 3904798

@Deshills sorry that you had this experience with your new bag but I have to say that your coco handle is absolutely glorious!

Reactions: Kendie26
Hello
Still wondering did I make the right choice..View attachment 3904798
Sad hearing you couldn’t get refund, BUT your new Coco is :love:STUNNING!!!! Total beauty. Hope that the decision will be an easy one for you ...all the best!:flowers: