Help Please! Need Shoes For Dress!

digby723

Back to reality
May 2, 2006
I purchased this amazing dress the other day at the huge Macys sale going on, and, I am in love with it! But, I don't know what color shoes to wear with it! I don't want black, I always wear black shoes, and, this dress isn't really white, it's more or a creamy white. Suggestions? I'd prefer fats, but, I haven't liked anything I've seen lately.

http://www.ecinewyork.com/store/715473,91583,PNKWHT/details

Sorry I couldn't post a pic, I don't have one of me wearing it, and it wouldn't let me save this one! :tdown:

Any suggestions you guys would have would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Thats super cute! You could do black with it, or you could do any of the colors in the pattern, almost anything matches. The possibilities are endless.

Strappy gold or bronze? If I were going to put black with it, it would have to be REALLY strappy - I'm afraid a black shoe would kill it. Also, I think red or something sexy in a hot pink would be great too!

Metallic would be nice. What is your budget like?
I think both of these would look great:
30949_in_m.jpg
27322_in_m.jpg

The gold ones are flat, and they are both Chloe.:flowers:

Metallic would be nice. What is your budget like?
I think both of these would look great:
30949_in_m.jpg
27322_in_m.jpg

The gold ones are flat, and they are both Chloe.:flowers:

Those gold one are soooo cute!!

Thanks for all of your suggestions guys! I have red pumps, but, I want to wear this dress out during the day as well as at night, so, pumps for the day for me is a no. I just can't walk around in them all day long, they kill my feet!! :tdown: I was thinking either hot pink flats or maybe a nice purple or green. I'm just worried that flats won't work with this dress and I'll be stuck only wearing it at night for when I go out. Thanks for all your suggestions though, keep 'um coming! :yes: