HELP PLEASE! - mulberry alexa

angelwings_hk

LV & HK addict ^_^
O.G.
Sep 11, 2009
hi, its my first time posting in here, hope you girls can help me out. :biggrin:
i'm here in hong kong right now, visited the mulberry store yesterday, they have the alexa in butter, oak and oak leopard. i LOVE the butter alexa BUT i'm really worried about color transfer. i wear a lot of dark jeans. how many of you have the butter alexa, how are you liking it so far?

i dont have a problem with the oak one, i guess if i cant have the butter, im ok with oak but im not totally into it. its still pretty though.

i need to decide right away coz we're leaving the day after tomorrow. TIA!

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Scotland
I expect it might as one of the other ladies on the forum has noticed colour transfer on her oak Alexa. I am sure the leather is similar to the butter so I would be surprised if it wasn't prone to colour transfer.

Kriscat

Authenticator
O.G.
Jan 6, 2009
Norway
I have also experienced colour transfer on my oak Alexa(managed to get it off), so would be very careful with the butter...

Jenova

Jul 15, 2007
UK
My Oak Alexa has picked up dye twice now and it has come off both times. Agree with Kris - be cautious about the Butter one.

angelwings_hk

LV & HK addict ^_^
O.G.
Sep 11, 2009
Kriscat, Jenova - what product did you use to wipe it off? im really worried now, having second thoughts...:confused1:

Kriscat

Authenticator
O.G.
Jan 6, 2009
Norway
I used Harley Davidson leather cleaner, but have successfully used baby-wipes on other bag earlier.