Help please! Modeling shots of the medium loulou worn crossbody, please!

nycgirl79

Born & raised Manhattanite, addicted to traveling
O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
Hi everyone.
After scouring the internet for pictures, and watching every video review I can find, I still have not seen anything on the medium loulou worn crossbody. I know many have said that it looks unflattering or strange, but I would love to see it for myself...
If you own this bag, and have a spare minute, I would be incredibly appreciative if you could post a picture!
Thank you so much. :heart:

Thanks, Antigone! I had gone through most of it, but must have missed the pictures. I’ll check again.

Check the earlier posts (maybe 2018 and earlier). I posted a few pictures of the medium worn crossbody :smile: I'd post them here, but I deleted them on my phone already. But the pics should be there. Some other posters did too.

Reactions: nycgirl79
I hope it’s okay that I post this YouTube Video link. This woman does a nice job reviewing the medium Loulou and models the bag as a crossbody. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much MustLuvDogs! I’m not sure how I missed this video - I’ve watched about 20 of them! This one was extremely helpful. I just pulled the trigger on the medium loulou in black, and I can’t wait!
Thank you so much again, I really appreciate your help.

Check the earlier posts (maybe 2018 and earlier). I posted a few pictures of the medium worn crossbody :smile: I'd post them here, but I deleted them on my phone already. But the pics should be there. Some other posters did too.

Awesome, I just found them! I started the thread from the end, and was working my way to the earlier posts... :huh: The bag looks wonderful on you! Do you still own and use it? I just ordered the same one, so it was really helpful to see your pictures. Thanks again for your help!

Awesome, I just found them! I started the thread from the end, and was working my way to the earlier posts... :huh: The bag looks wonderful on you! Do you still own and use it? I just ordered the same one, so it was really helpful to see your pictures. Thanks again for your help!

I sold that bag because I felt kinda guilty because of the price.

Cut to several months later, I bought the same medium black with shw and then added a small black with shw.:nuts:

Here's Jerusha wearing it crossbody

Reactions: MustLuvDogs
I sold that bag because I felt kinda guilty because of the price.

Cut to several months later, I bought the same medium black with shw and then added a small black with shw.:nuts:

Here's Jerusha wearing it crossbody

Thanks for the link! I fast forwarded through that video a few days ago, and totally missed her wearing it crossbody.
So glad to hear that you liked the medium loulou enough to repurchase! And I know what you mean, I feel a bit nauseous about spending that kind of money with everything going on...
I’d been in touch with the closest outlet, but the likelihood of a black w/shw popping up was not so great. My husband pointed out that life is short, and we should enjoy the things that bring us happiness, and it’s true. Ok, sorry for rambling, just very excited about this bag! Hope you are enjoying your lovelies! Thanks so much again, I really appreciate it.

Reactions: Antigone