Help! - Please Model For Me! Your O My Sling 100

bagpunk

Oct 31, 2006
Hiya All.

I have been struggling with decided if I should bid on a pair of O My Sling. I have never consider this model before, and have a history of persistent slipping of sling-backs in various forms.

If you can help me model yours this will be very helpful! At the moment I have this vivid image of my old auntie every time I saw a sling back style of this kind. I know this image is not accurate but I guess it has been conditioned into my brain in the 70s...

Help!

Here are the pink python O Mys i purchased then returned. the heel just felt very high and unstable to me, and the sling kept cutting into the back of my heel. i hear they're very comfy for many people though.

i saw somewhere that there are subtle differences between the various sling backs just like between the various pumps. o my sling, horatio sling (?), some other ones...?

oh i am going to be such a pest rainy... do you have front view modeling...? :P
(i have never been bitten by such a bug as the louboutin bug.... i have been in this subforum all day!)

i saw somewhere that there are subtle differences between the various sling backs just like between the various pumps. o my sling, horatio sling (?), some other ones...?

yeah it is confusing. from shoecrazy's correction in the celebrity thread, the horatios are more round toe, i'm guessing the slingback platform version of the simples? the o mys are slingback versions of the decolletes, and the rolandes are slingback versions of the rolandos. someone please correct me if i'm wrong!

oh i am going to be such a pest rainy... do you have front view modeling...? :P
(i have never been bitten by such a bug as the louboutin bug.... i have been in this subforum all day!)

sorry, i don't, it never occurs to me to take front view modeling pics which is weird....anyway i found some gorgeous pics taken from the front by another tpfer, lily25...hope she doesn't mind sharing...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/onecherry/P1020166.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/onecherry/P1020170.jpg