Help please...MARC Thief in Arizona

MuzMars

May 26, 2006
:sad:My poor sweet daughter was in Nevada for training and when she came back home to Prescott, Arizona....her house had been "hit". I live a state away and all day she has been calling to let me know something else she is missing. Her heart is broken.

I am sad to say that I had leant her my New Tote in Midnight. It is from 2005 with light blue suede lining and brass hardware. I was hoping you all would help me keep an eye out if this shows up somewhere. Her list is up to $25,000 so far in missing things...lots of bags. She is still in shell shock. Also missing is her really large collection of Coach bags including the hot pink fushia tote. THANKS you guys. I have already called Nordstroms in case they try to return it.
Also if you seen any, that would allow us to buy replacements..this would be awesome. Thank you all. warmest, Mags...:heart:

Oh Mags, I'm so sorry to hear this! :sad: This is such a bad time for burglaries with the holidays right around the corner. I will keep my eyes open while I peruse Ebay, Craigslist, etc. I wish you and your daughter the best of luck in all of this!!

oh no mags that is terrible. so very sorry this happened especially with the holidays around the corner. i know we'll all keep an eye out for these items in the usual places. you never know.

hope things get better for you and your daughter soon. :flowers:

That's awful!! She must be so upset. At least she is safe!! I hope she can track down whoever did this to her.... I'm so sorry about all this.

I'll keep my eyes peeled... you never know, it could pop up on ebay!

i'm so sorry to hear about this! does your daughter have any homeowner's insurance? that way she could recoup some of her losses at the very least? i, too, will keep an eye out on ebay in case your missing bag appears. i hope by some holiday miracle they're able to catch who did this.

OMG the poor girl...We've been broken into about 8 ys ago and I have nevr fealt so unsafe and violated. It was just horrible!

Post a list of missing bag so we can keep an eye out for you!

Was a majority of the stuff stolen bags? Does she go away like this a lot? it almost seems as if the person who did this to her has been watching her.. or maybe even knows her!?

i can understand jewelry and other expensive things would go first... but bags?

I was robbed once and the thief luckily did not touch any of my bags... except to check them for cash (some of them were left open and stuff)

I am SO sorry.
She must feel horribly violated... and that feeling stays with you for a while. :sad:

I seriously hope that Karma bites this person in the ass

Ugh. So sorry Muz! Years ago, my place was ransacked and most of my bags were taken along with my jewelry. Just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach.

Do post a list and we'll keep an eye out for you. Also, keep an eye out on eBay. Not sure what can be done about it, but perhaps her bags will show up there. :s