Help please: LV Rivington GM Authentic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aighne1982

Jul 5, 2016
image.jpeg Hi all! I bought a bag from my close friend's close friend. It's an LV Rivington GM which they claimed to have been bought in an lv local store. What bothers me are the uneven and not symmetrical stitchings located at the sides of the bag and the straps, and the checkered box right below the lv label located at the front part of the bag was not a full box. As well as the date code SP4008 which means if im right, made in france, made on the 40th week of year 2008. From what i read in blogs, rivington was only released in year 2010. Please see pictures. Can anyone help me please? Thanks a lot!

Attachments

Aighne1982

Jul 5, 2016
View attachment 3400475 Hi all! I bought a bag from my close friend's close friend. It's an LV Rivington GM which they claimed to have been bought in an lv local store. What bothers me are the uneven and not symmetrical stitchings located at the sides of the bag and the straps, and the checkered box right below the lv label located at the front part of the bag was not a full box. As well as the date code SP4008 which means if im right, made in france, made on the 40th week of year 2008. From what i read in blogs, rivington was only released in year 2010. Please see pictures. Can anyone help me please? Thanks a lot!

Attachments

tua

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
You are right Rivington was released around 2010. I remember it only bc I wanted the PM one so bad

Reactions: Aighne1982

handbagjunkie00

LV Addict
Jan 28, 2014
Midwest
View attachment 3400475 Hi all! I bought a bag from my close friend's close friend. It's an LV Rivington GM which they claimed to have been bought in an lv local store. What bothers me are the uneven and not symmetrical stitchings located at the sides of the bag and the straps, and the checkered box right below the lv label located at the front part of the bag was not a full box. As well as the date code SP4008 which means if im right, made in france, made on the 40th week of year 2008. From what i read in blogs, rivington was only released in year 2010. Please see pictures. Can anyone help me please? Thanks a lot!
Hello and welcome! The authenticators' preference is to give assistance to those that regularly participate in the forums. I understand that you are a new member here. You may want to try a paid service such as Authenticate4u. Additionally, your post is not in the required format and doesn't appear that it is a listing-style sale.

Good luck!

Lee

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 8, 2006
Hello, please post in Authenticate this LV (shopping section) and follow rules in post #1. If you don't have a sale link, please use a paid service. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.