Help please ladies! Nooka satin bow slingback...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, I need your help please!! You see, I'm a fickle young thing - just when I thought I was set on my wedding shoe, another style pops up before my eyes and now I think I've changed my mind! :sweatdrop:

In case you hadn't gotten the gist from the thread title, the shoe I'm referring to is the Nooka - in ivory in particular (image attached).

I have scoured tPF for AGES (ok, about half hour) looking for modelling pics of this shoe since I would like to see what they look like on a foot - so if any of you have this shoe in any colour, please pretty please can you post modelling pics so I can get a better idea of how they look on?

Also, anyone know how they run?

Thanks all!!!

2. Gah, forgot the pic! What a numpty!! :shame:

Attached Files:

3. I love those! I actually really want them in red, but I have something sort of similar and I'm trying to be good about it. The ivory is stunning, though. But I can't be of any help with pics or fit - I'm not sure anyone here has them.

4. ooo they are yummy! i saw them online somewhere....

5. I love those Leescah. I saw them on ebay the other week if that's any help

6. I thought of buying them for myself, too, but I tried them on, and I didn't like them. They just weren't flattering on me, and they were very uncomfortable. I guess they run pretty TTS (in terms of CL shoes), since the next size up or down didn't work for me. JMO.

7. I think they're stunning, but have never seen them on anyone.

8. Thanks ladies! I'm sure someone around here had them - I'm hoping they will chime in soon with some more input!

9. Pam Jenkins has them in Ivory, 100mm. Not sure on what sizes she has left though hun.
    £360 down to £252. I love this style in red. I think they are beautiful :smile:

I don't read posts properly you know!!! DuH!!

10. HAHAHA don't worry savvys, yeah I emailed Pam about them, typically she has nothing which could even resemble my size (everything but, it would seem - grrr!!!) which is so annoying because I was hoping to wait for second cut sale and get them for like £150! So eBay it is!

11. Oh no, that's sad :sad: They are so pretty. I'm sure a pair in your size will show up. What size do you need for these and i'll also keep my eye out!

Any interest in your Sometimes yet?? I would so have these if they were my size. I love them!!

12. Not 100% sure, I think a 38.5 or a 39 would probably be ok for me. No no interest in the Sometimes yet - got quite a few ppl watching the auction but then there was last time yet no one bid on them. I don't really want to lower the price either otherwise I won't be able to subsidise a new pair which will defeat the object of selling them somewhat!

13. Yeah i know what you mean.

Those black ones in a 39.5 went for like £180 or something and they were used so i don't know why yours didnt sell at even £200! Strange! Fingers crossed though.

I'll keep my eye out :tup:

14. maybe people think that the dyeing to purple is more of a downpoint than a feature? perhaps I need to edit the listing to play on the fact that they are one-of-a-kind a bit more?? ahh well, we shall see how it plays out!

thanks hon!! :hugs:

15. ^^ Hopefully now people have been paid they'll step in and bid/buy ?

I think January has been tough for selling things

x