Help please! Is this site legit truepassiondesignershop.com?

snoop37

Feb 3, 2010
I just purchased a Prada bag from here today and I've been freaking out about this for the last few hours so I decided to write to the experts! Is this site some sort of scam? I thought the site looked okay because they were selling so few products... I figured the little that they had must be real...but I'm probably wrong. I can return the bag within 10 days and there is no 10% re-stocking fee I see on other scam sites so I dunno-- somehow that convinced me.

I really think those are fakes. They sell brands that are never sold on third party sites.

You can definitely post pics of your bag when you receive it in our Prada section. I'm glad you can return it and get your money back.

They're IP address puts them in Scottsdale, AZ, so I don't think they can be too bad. If they sold you a fake it will be easier for you to get refunded and for them to be shut down.

They're IP address puts them in Scottsdale, AZ, so I don't think they can be too bad. If they sold you a fake it will be easier for you to get refunded and for them to be shut down.

The IP address/location doesn't make them any easier to deal with. If it were that easy to shut down counterfeiters, do you think there would be that many out there?

OP, send the item back and do a chargeback on your CC.