HELP please I'm in floods of tears

Catflick09

Jun 23, 2010
I always knew I I wasent good enough for a mulberry ...my hubby saved up hard and bought me Darwin oak bayswater and somehow while we packed up car for holiday my hairspray cap came off and hairspray has gone over bag and stained outside I just can't beleive it I am in dismay and can't even tell me hubby he would be so disapointrd I'm sooooo upset any help please..home remidies or can I send it somewhere? We don't have allot of money but I would spend some to repair I am just totally gutted and he can't find out :sad:

So sorry to hear this Catflick!

TA with BMB contact the furniture clinic. There have been quite a few stories on here where people have had a mishap with their bag and FC have been able to sort it.

Catflick09 - you are good enough for Mulberry, don't ever say you're not! It was an accident, not done on purpose, and can be remedied; as the girls have said, furnitureclinic are the people to help you. Try not to get too upset, it can be sorted.

I'm sure the furniture clinic can help, they perform miracles :biggrin:

Send them an email with pics - a few of the girls on here have used them.

Sorry about the hairspray though, accidents do happen, and I'm convinced your bag can be fixed! Of course you can tell your DH, I'm sure he'll understand how sad you are :smile:

Catflick09 - you are good enough for Mulberry, don't ever say you're not! It was an accident, not done on purpose, and can be remedied; as the girls have said, furnitureclinic are the people to help you. Try not to get too upset, it can be sorted.
Ditto ^^^^^^^ Catflick09 you must not say that, you have just been really unlucky but am sure it can be sorted out. What all the others are saying re furnitureclinic is spot on, or should I say Spot Off, because that is what they should be able to do for you. Please try not to be too upset and get in touch with them!!

Don't be silly saying you're not good enough for a mulberry, everyone has accidents & I'm sure the mulberry hospital can mend her.

Your hub won't mind, & if he gets cross, give him a wallop with her, or maybe not :nuts:

xxxxx

aww I feel so bad that your first post is so sad. It was an accident, of course you are good enough for Mulberry.
Furniture clinic are fantastic, and your bag will look as good as new again, and hubby need never know.

Thanks so much ladies you are lovely onhere I just love the bag so
much and I'm so clumsy with things just can't beleive it..anyways positive thoughts I will try furniture clinic..where are they based do you know? Do I google them?

Do you have accidental cover on your household contents insurance? You can make a claim to repair or if that fails you can reclaim the cost of the bag and buy another one. You may also be able to keep the damaged one too. So sorry you've had this mishap and hope you get it sorted satisfactorily. Please don't think you don't deserve your Mulberry, you obviously appreciate the quality and style so you must be ;)