Help please! I ruined my Vernis Alma Bb!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My bag was ard 2 years old. And today I thought I can clean it up so I apply this gel like cream into it( gel was for cleaning my azur bag) however it turn really oily and my vernis lost its shine! I'm so sad I tried wiping it with a micro fibre cloth and now it's not that shiny anymore :sad: from certain angle I could see some dents on it. Any way I could save this nightmare. I hardly use it at all :sad:

2. Here are some photos of it now. It's much more glossy before I apply the cream to clean it :sad:

image.jpg
  3. Oh no, so sorry about this.. I'd try to buff a lot and see if it gets back the glossy finish.

4. by buffing it do u mean to wipe it more with the shine cloth?

i dont know if it will do more harm to it.. :sad:

Any of u girls have any vernis items that lost it's shine?

Thanks!

5. Maybe you could use your dustbag or some cotton cloth as I feel the micro fibre cloth might be too harsh for the vernis.

6. Yes a soft cloth like a dustbag, I use the dustbag for buffing my shiny LV wallet (excotic).

I don't have Vernis items myself but I know tPF:er MsFrida used a cloth for her amarante Alma, I think she got the cloth from LV.