Help please! I ruined my Vernis Alma Bb!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My bag was ard 2 years old. And today I thought I can clean it up so I apply this gel like cream into it( gel was for cleaning my azur bag) however it turn really oily and my vernis lost its shine! I'm so sad I tried wiping it with a micro fibre cloth and now it's not that shiny anymore :sad: from certain angle I could see some dents on it. Any way I could save this nightmare. I hardly use it at all :sad:

2. Here are some photos of it now. It's much more glossy before I apply the cream to clean it :sad:

image.jpg
  3. Oh no, so sorry about this.. I'd try to buff a lot and see if it gets back the glossy finish.

4. by buffing it do u mean to wipe it more with the shine cloth?

i dont know if it will do more harm to it.. :sad:

Any of u girls have any vernis items that lost it's shine?

Thanks!

5. Maybe you could use your dustbag or some cotton cloth as I feel the micro fibre cloth might be too harsh for the vernis.

6. Yes a soft cloth like a dustbag, I use the dustbag for buffing my shiny LV wallet (excotic).

I don't have Vernis items myself but I know tPF:er MsFrida used a cloth for her amarante Alma, I think she got the cloth from LV.