Help please. I need a new concealer..

shonntew

LUV 2 SHOP!
O.G.
May 10, 2008
I am on the lookout for a new concelaer. I have only used drugstore brands, but as I am aging I am finding the need for something better.
I wear Mufe Hd foundation and powder. So I was thinking Mufe concealer. Or should I get Ysl's?
I need it mostly for undereye circles/fine lines and minor blemishes.

One more question...if I get Mufe, how do I know what shade to get. I might not make it to an actual store for awhile...

well YSL Touche Eclat is my FAV for undereye, but it won't do much for your blemishes.

MAC recently released Studio Sculpt Concealer, which is is FANTASTIC, creamy, but strong coverage and if set, crease and smudge resistant.

I absolutely love Stila's perfecting concealer. It does an amazing job as an under-eye concealer and also at covering blemishes. It NEVER feels heavy, the color is really natural looking, and I also never have to reapply. The tube lasts forever because only a small amount is necessary and it's around $20!

Get the new Mac Stuido Sculpt...seriouslly, it the BEST THING to cover up dark cirlces under your eyes and it's not "heavy". It's about $17 and worth every penny!

I love Bobbi Brown's Creamy Concealer. Go to Bobbibrown.com, there is a video and help with choosing the right shade. Here is what is said about it:

Bobbi shares her favorite makeup artist tip -- a yellow-based Creamy Concealer that instantly camouflages dark circles. The creamy consistency of this concealer ensures that it goes on smoothly, providing full, but natural looking coverage. The formula is filled with skin conditioning ingredients like Vitamin A, which helps minimize the appearance of fine dry lines and wrinkles and Vitamin E, which moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection.