Help please - got offered my first Birkin!

Hi ladies,

It has been a WHILE since I have logged into TPF, but I am in desperate need of your opinions. I was just offered my very first B. I told my SA a few month back that I was looking for a RC 30B with PHW and today I got a call that my local store got a RC 30B with GHW with my name on it. I am out of town, but they will hold the bag for me until Thursday. I have not seen RC in person with GHW. For those of you who have RC or have seen it in person, which HW do you prefer? I won't know if I love it until I see it in person, but would love your thoughts in advance regarding the HW color.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Take it RC is love at first sight for me. I never like anything red before but my SM showed a RC bag and I am a red lover now:smile:

Hi ladies,

It has been a WHILE since I have logged into TPF, but I am in desperate need of your opinions. I was just offered my very first B. I told my SA a few month back that I was looking for a RC 30B with PHW and today I got a call that my local store got a RC 30B with GHW with my name on it. I am out of town, but they will hold the bag for me until Thursday. I have not seen RC in person with GHW. For those of you who have RC or have seen it in person, which HW do you prefer? I won't know if I love it until I see it in person, but would love your thoughts in advance regarding the HW color.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I like it with GHW so grab it when you return. It is classy !!

I have a RC Chèvre 30 B with ghw and I love it!
So my vote is take it :biggrin:.
I don't think RC is too bright with ghw.
You can't go wrong with a red bag.
Good luck with your decision!

RC is GORGEOUS no matter what color the hardware is. One of H's best reds in my opinion and I'm not a red person at all. As others said, take it and run!

RC is GORGEOUS no matter what color the hardware is. One of H's best reds in my opinion and I'm not a red person at all. As others said, take it and run!

:smile: thanks jyyanks.....I am dying to see it! I love reds, and RC is stunning. Truly the perfect red.

You should take her home!

:smile:. Fingers crossed it will be the one!

Love RC! I would grab it instantly!

Thanks tramcaro and pf2010

GHW for sure!!! Don't walk, don't run, FLY to the store!!!

Literally flying there! ;)

I have a RC Chèvre 30 B with ghw and I love it!

So my vote is take it :biggrin:.

I don't think RC is too bright with ghw.

You can't go wrong with a red bag.

Good luck with your decision!

Thanks so much Chanel!

Lol!!! I have wanted to do this with some offers!!

Lololol...love this!

I like it with GHW so grab it when you return. It is classy !!

Thanks dear!

Take it RC is love at first sight for me. I never like anything red before but my SM showed a RC bag and I am a red lover now:smile:

:smile: a great red is just perfection. Can't wait to see this beauty :smile:

Run to the store in your pyjamas

Lolol.
That would be a sight!

It is a beautifuk combination, you are lucky to be offered this combo it is stunning, please get it!!

I am super lucky....such and out of the blue call. Can't wait to see it.

RC with GHW sounds so yummy! I'll be waiting for the reveal pictures!

Lol ;). Thanks cdinh87

My RC Kelly has PHW, but I would have preferred GHW. Definitely take that beauty home.

I am sure your Kelly is perfection! I am so excited to see the RC w GHW irl! Can't wait.

I have a Kelly in RC w/ghw and think it's really beautiful. I used to be a PHW only person but the last couple years decided I need both in my life. Tastes and styles evolve. So I have a feeling you're gonna love it. Ghw and RC go well together. I should also mention that I am not even a red kinda person and this I love. Good luck deciding.

Good luck deciding and enjoy the fun.

I couldn't agree more. I love all kinds of hardware and colors...they just have to be the right ones. I hope I love it too :smile:. Thanks so much dessert1st!

Thanks to everyone so much for your comments and encouragement! It was love at first sight [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. I will do a proper reveal tomorrow, but here is a sneak peak
5ec24ad64c12b8498c8a8f9f22c1be63.jpg