Help please - got offered my first Birkin!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

It has been a WHILE since I have logged into TPF, but I am in desperate need of your opinions. I was just offered my very first B. I told my SA a few month back that I was looking for a RC 30B with PHW and today I got a call that my local store got a RC 30B with GHW with my name on it. I am out of town, but they will hold the bag for me until Thursday. I have not seen RC in person with GHW. For those of you who have RC or have seen it in person, which HW do you prefer? I won't know if I love it until I see it in person, but would love your thoughts in advance regarding the HW color.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

2. hi! i have RC kelly phw and i love it.. not sure the color of the hw mattered to me too much when i got it because RC is just a great bright red... i'm sure it would be hard to resist :biggrin:

3. RC with ghw is beautiful dear, take it please, you won't regret ;)

4. GET it!!! I love rc with GHW!!

5. That's a lovely red! I would get it in a heartbeat 😄

6. I would run in a heartbeat. RC AND GHW?? This is GORGEOUS.

7. B30 is the perfect size, and in RC with GHW...TDF!!!

8. Swipe that plastic please. Perfect in every aspect. Congratulations !

9. Perfection! I would grab this!

10. 100% yes!!

11. :yes::yes:

12. Yes yes. See my avatar pic.

13. I have rc b30 ghw and it's the one bag that I always get compliments!!

14. Get on your car and drive to h now and swipe your card, RC in any hdwr is stunning!

15. + 10000000000000000000000