Help please!! Galet SGH or Amethyst GGH

Amethyst GGH is stunning for sure, but it is definately NOT low maintenance. I had a city and wore it twice and it had a hint of dirt on one corner after that... And I baby my bags like no other.

well, thank you very much ladies for your excellent taste, not to mention, your fun-loving nature!!!
I placed my order with Sebastien at Bal Cannes just now!!
will post pics of all my bags, especially the Amethyst GGH Midday, since I haven't done that with any. Will do so after easter holidays as I am off with kids and hubby to an island paradise.
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL BEAUTIFUL MEMBERS OF TPF!!
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS....really appreciate them.

At some point in time, I had both... Both are to die(or rather live) for.

Amethyst is like the prettiest pink ever ever ever. It has got purple-lish undertones under natural lighting - takes yr breath away. Having said that, Galet too is "wow"!

Good choice:smile:

At some point in time, I had both... Both are to die(or rather live) for.

Amethyst is like the prettiest pink ever ever ever. It has got purple-lish undertones under natural lighting - takes yr breath away. Having said that, Galet too is "wow"!

Good choice:smile:

thanks whitelamb!!!
expect to receive it today via DHL but am not home for the easter holidays so asked someone to receive for me.
will post pics when i get back home.

thanks whitelamb!!!
expect to receive it today via DHL but am not home for the easter holidays so asked someone to receive for me.
will post pics when i get back home.

Oh u purchased the Amethyst GGH midday from Sebastien Cannes! I was thinking so hard abt it too! :graucho: Lol. Major congrats! Happy holidays!