Help please! Fendi newbie

Sep 30, 2008
I am looking at a Forever Mamma Fendi bag (my first). I've been reading about Fendi bags on this forum and from what I understand each bag should have a hologram tag and a leather strip with a serial number. Are these tags located in the same spots for each bag or does it depend on the style of bag? I have only purchased LV and Bottega Veneta bags in the past. Any help from you all would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I am looking at a Forever Mamma Fendi bag (my first). I've been reading about Fendi bags on this forum and from what I understand each bag should have a hologram tag and a leather strip with a serial number. Are these tags located in the same spots for each bag or does it depend on the style of bag? I have only purchased LV and Bottega Veneta bags in the past. Any help from you all would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi Lizzie!!
The placement of the tags does depend on the style and also year of production.

the best thing to do if you find a bag your interested in post it on the AT so we can review it. Unless you are purchasing New from a Fendi boutique.