Help please...dirty suede sneakers

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have these super cute pink/brown suede Puma sneakers. I forgot to spray them with suede protector the first time I wore them and it had rained and I was wearing super dark jeans and they messed up the suede: dark blue staining on back and a little on the top of the shoe.

How do I clean these? Any at-home remedies? Any tricks? Professional cleaning? Where? Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

2. I actually had brown and light beige speedcats, and i DID spray them. I sprayed them like crazy and my jeans still managed to stain them! and they also got a bit dirty just from regular wear - i don't have any home remedies - i tried all of the leather cleaners (the suede ones) and eventually the blue faded a bit but they were basically permenantly like that. i asked my friend who has tons of pumas and she said - that's how they age, and they look nice.

sorry - i'm not much help am i? :sad: i guess just to let you know, you're not the only one that this happened to! they're still great shoes though :yes: