HELP please :) Cles or key ring?

ranitasus

Apr 4, 2008
hey guys...I'm rather new to the forum so i just wanted to say HI! and ask a quick question. I have a couple of Louis pieces that i bought in the past but i finally was able to get my Damier Bastille and i wanted a key ring to put on it or a cles. I just want something to put my keys on. I really want the JAck and Lucie key ring but its so hard to find online at a good price. Anyone selling one?:woohoo: id be so happy lol. But yeah so if you guys could help me out on what to get i would appreciate it. Im a guy so dont make it to fem :smile:....thank you guys so much in advance :smile::wlae:

I agree with Kenzo89. Since you're a guy, I suggest a cles in damier or monogram canvas. Also, you may want to consider the 4 or 6 keyholder in epi, mono, damier azur and/or ebene. Good luck!:yes:

I would also go with something in Damier. Vernis looks quite feminine... I also agree sticking with the pattern of your Bastille - either ebony or azur, depending on your bag. I think ebony looks more "manly". About key ring or cles - go for cles. I am always worried about the keys scratching at stuff in my bag. If you get a cles you can just store them away.