HELP please :) Cles or key ring?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey guys...I'm rather new to the forum so i just wanted to say HI! and ask a quick question. I have a couple of Louis pieces that i bought in the past but i finally was able to get my Damier Bastille and i wanted a key ring to put on it or a cles. I just want something to put my keys on. I really want the JAck and Lucie key ring but its so hard to find online at a good price. Anyone selling one?:woohoo: id be so happy lol. But yeah so if you guys could help me out on what to get i would appreciate it. Im a guy so dont make it to fem :smile:....thank you guys so much in advance :smile::wlae:

2. vernis cles:smile: pomme or violette:smile:

3. get a cles! Maybe a Azur one or a vernis one in pomme.

4. Vernis Cles!

5. How about a four-key or six-key holder?

6. Pomme Cles

7. Cles.

8. Vernis pomme cles. I love mine.

9. For a guy I don't really think the vernis cles is suitable... Maybe stick with damier since the bastille is damier, otherwise damier geant or epi?

10. I agree with Kenzo89. Since you're a guy, I suggest a cles in damier or monogram canvas. Also, you may want to consider the 4 or 6 keyholder in epi, mono, damier azur and/or ebene. Good luck!:yes:

11. I have a cles in black epi, the silver tone key ring really suits the black leather, looks really good yet convenient.

12. i'd say damier azur cles... if you can wait a bit, probably the damier graphite cles in august

13. I would also go with something in Damier. Vernis looks quite feminine... I also agree sticking with the pattern of your Bastille - either ebony or azur, depending on your bag. I think ebony looks more "manly". About key ring or cles - go for cles. I am always worried about the keys scratching at stuff in my bag. If you get a cles you can just store them away.

14. Damier or epi :smile:

15. cles! bc they're simply more versatile~ and def something vernis!