Help please! Celine in Madrid

class_89

May 6, 2011
Hi ladies, I'll be heading to Spain end November. I've been wanting to get a Celine Trapeze either small or medium for the longest time. This is my first trip to Europe and I'm hoping to leave with a Celine bag. I've gone online and the store locator indicates: : El Corte Ingles Castellana Raimundo Fernandez Villaverde 79 Madrid. Did some research and this is a departmental store. I'm wondering where else I can purchase a Celine bag should I not find anything I like here. I'll be staying at the Plaza Mayor area.
Any help would be very very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hi ladies, I'll be heading to Spain end November. I've been wanting to get a Celine Trapeze either small or medium for the longest time. This is my first trip to Europe and I'm hoping to leave with a Celine bag. I've gone online and the store locator indicates: : El Corte Ingles Castellana Raimundo Fernandez Villaverde 79 Madrid. Did some research and this is a departmental store. I'm wondering where else I can purchase a Celine bag should I not find anything I like here. I'll be staying at the Plaza Mayor area.
Any help would be very very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
If you could make a short trip to Barcelona, might even possible to do it as day trip, Celine just opened a boutique there on Passeig de Gracia which is equivalent to 5th Ave with stores and boutiques. Next door to Celine is a boutique call Santa Eulalia that also sells Celine and other brands (a mini Bergdorf). Before spring of this year S. Eulalia was the only place that carried Celine. You could also call ahead to see what they have in stock, most SAs speak English.

Last edited:
Hi jmc2007!

Thank you for the information! My first stop is actually Barcelona! I shall make a trip down to the Celine shop there to take a look. Can't wait to share with everyone here my purchase! :smile:

Urgent help please! - I am deciding between Celine micro luggage petrol color vs. navy blue color. Both are drummed pebble leather. Petrol is a new color this season and it is unique to me. But I am not sure if it is not as easy to match outfit as navy blue. Navy blue comes with gold hardware and it looks almost like black in the room. You can tell the difference only if you take it outside. What do you think?
Link for petrol color: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/mb/item/16779-3dru-07po/

Urgent help please! - I am deciding between Celine micro luggage petrol color vs. navy blue color. Both are drummed pebble leather. Petrol is a new color this season and it is unique to me. But I am not sure if it is not as easy to match outfit as navy blue. Navy blue comes with gold hardware and it looks almost like black in the room. You can tell the difference only if you take it outside. What do you think?
Link for petrol color: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/mb/item/16779-3dru-07po/

The color petrol is not new for this season as I bought a nano in petrol out of the "fall 2016" collection. But I really love the color. It's not too dark, has that hint of grey. I find it to be really beautiful! I feel like you would be able tidings a navy bag down the road if you really wanted to as well.

The color petrol is not new for this season as I bought a nano in petrol out of the "fall 2016" collection. But I really love the color. It's not too dark, has that hint of grey. I find it to be really beautiful! I feel like you would be able tidings a navy bag down the road if you really wanted to as well.
Thanks for your response. I went to SAKS to try and compare navy blue and petrol color and i have decided to keep my petrol, as it is just too unique to let it go. For navy, it is almost identical to black under a lot light sheds with the exception of gold hardware. I would really appreciate if i can hear more comments about petrol color and how it matches with the outfits.

Thanks for your response. I went to SAKS to try and compare navy blue and petrol color and i have decided to keep my petrol, as it is just too unique to let it go. For navy, it is almost identical to black under a lot light sheds with the exception of gold hardware. I would really appreciate if i can hear more comments about petrol color and how it matches with the outfits.

I love my nano, but had I seen the petrol in the Micro I would have bought it. I'm not so crazy about having my bag match every outfit I wear but I tend to wear a lot of jeans and t's with it. I feel like the micro size is a little "nicer" vs the nano haha. I haven't had a total clash with any outfits so I think it's a pretty neutral blue :smile:

Thanks. I was intended to use the micro luggage as a workbag. Do you think petrol color is "professional" enough for business casual outfit? I agree it is perfect to go with jeans though.

Thanks. I was intended to use the micro luggage as a workbag. Do you think petrol color is "professional" enough for business casual outfit? I agree it is perfect to go with jeans though.

Ooh!! [emoji7] I think it will be great!! I'm sure it'll match and look great! I think Céline's bag are sophisticated in general for the most part and can be dressed up or down. If you love it, don't worry about it. I feel like all my bag purchases never end up doing what I bought them to do. [emoji23]