Help Please! Can more than one LV bags have same date code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DimpleGirl

It's never enough
O.G.
Oct 5, 2007
Hi,

I made an offer to the Mahina Solar PM in noir last night and the seller accepted my offer. The seller seems to be trustworthy as she has sold many high end designer bags before. This morning, as I was about to make the payment, I thought I would do some more research on the bag so I googled it and I came across another listing on bonanzle for the same bag with the same date code. That raised a red flag to me. I thought that each LV bag has a unique date code. I emailed the seller asked her about the same date code and she wrote back saying that LV bags can have the same date code. I have posted the bag for authentication in the Authenticate Forum but it hasn't been authenticated yet. I have not yet paid the seller. So, I was wondering is it true that LV bags can have the same date code? This is an expensive bag so I want to be sure that it's a real thing. Another red flag is that I searched for the seller in the Authenticate Forum and one of the seller's bag (Stellar PM) was fake. However, the buyer gave her a positive feedback and said that the bag was authentic. Something is not right. Please help! TIA!

DimpleGirl

It's never enough
O.G.
Oct 5, 2007
Thank you cutiepies :smile:

The bag was authenticated and it was indeed FAKE. I'm glad I have not yet made the payment. The seller insisted that the bag is a real deal and swear that she would never sell fake as it is against the law..blah..blah..blah. I told her that if she can get a written proof that it is authentic, I will make the payment and she said she has already authenticated it at LV store but will grant my wish and cancel the transaction. What a liar! If I know my bag is a real deal and someone falsely accused that it is fake, I would do everything to prove that it's authentic. Her ebay id is carolbnc. Stay away from her. I have reported the item but ebay haven't removed it yet. Thank you for tPF!
She sold a fake Steller PM for more than $2100 and buyer doesn't even know it's fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.