help please...bags on amazon

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If i buy a new bag from amazon should i have it authenticated?

2. yes, absolutely! :yes:

3. Thanks, yeah I wasnt sure. ..I actuily just ordered it becuse it was the last one, but there is a 30 day return policy so I will post pictures to make sure its authentic when I get it

4. excuse my ignorance but why? I buy bags from them all the time but usually only directly from Amazon itself or reputable sellers (like ebags or smartbargains) because I can often get free shipping if I go through Amazon.

Do you authenticate everything or just high end bags from small boutique/unknown sellers?

5. I'd authenticate anything bought from a secondary seller :yes: Even Bluefly.

6. I purchased a Prada nylon bag directly from Amazon.com about 5 years ago. It was obvious fake. So I made a request for return explaining why it was fake and eventually got a full refund. (No charge for the return shipping). We never know who their suppliers are.