Help Please! Any recommendations for websites to sell clothes that havent been worn?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Guys!

I have searched on the forums for hours but I still can't come up with an answer :sad: I know a lot of people sell their old clothes and their purses and shoes to websites like yogis, fashionphile, the real real, etc.

But, could you give me a recommendations for which the best site for me to sell clothes on that have never been worn. They range in labels from badgley mischka, dvf, paul smith, zac posen, tahari, etc.

I have a ton of clothes that were gifted to me throughout the last couple of years from my boss. They all still have the tags on them. I prefer not to do the selling myself. I would just like to send them out and receive the money for them. I know these websites take a large portion but I don't have the time to do the picture taking and selling myself.

Could someone recommend what they think the best website or the best way for me to do this?

Thank you so much!

2. Therealreal sells new with tags clothes on consignment or you could try material world they give you gift cards?

3. Thank you! I will look into them both some more :smile:

4. It might not be the best return for the value, but as far as convenience, it's hard to beat Thredup. They send a bag that is prepaid postage, you put your clothes in, and send it off. You can pay something and have item returned to you they don't choose to accept, or you can pay zero dollars and have them go through everything. They do all the photography. There are various reviews on tPF about them. Like I said, perhaps not the best return for money, but can't top the convenience.

P.S. Generous boss! But too bad the items aren't worth keeping - makes a lot of work for you to deal with it.

5. You can try Tradesy. there is a filter option there - new with tags