Help! Pink or light blue?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone! I was lucky enough to snag the nude pink Antigona on sale but I also purchased a light blue Antigona. Which one do you think I should keep? I'll probably end up giving one to my mom. Thank you!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463784301.139764.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463784366.556006.jpg

2. Both look great on you but my vote is for the pink as its more girly.

3. I think pink looks better with your coloring :smile:

4. Oh that's not me in the picture with the pink haha

5. i love the pink one :smile:

6. Are they both the same size? The pink one in the picture is a new model with the longer strap, and the blue one in the pic has the old shorter strap. Both colors are beautiful, but I'd go for the pink personally. If they're slightly different models, I would pick the one with the longer strap.

7. I think the pink is more suiting for you

8. I vote for pink :smile: looks great on u!

9. Yes, both in the small size :smile:

10. Here's better pictures of the colors. I'm not the one wearing the pink bag in the picture haha!!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463850317.872062.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463850327.690324.jpg

11. If you're giving the other one to your mom, you guys could always switch them around every few months :P I still think you should go with the pink though.

12. I like the blue! More versatile

13. Keep the pink.

14. I love both, but the blue seems more versatile!

15. I love the pink! But the blue is more everyday