Help PICS ..BLEECKER PATENT LARGE TOTE

veronica0305

Aug 15, 2007
I just got this but I think i'd prefer the brown...thoughts?
0821081921.jpg

I think it looks great on you in this color :tup:...but if you're feeling the brown better, you should go with that. I'm personally more of a brown/black bag girl myself but every once in a while I get something in electric blue or apple green or fire engine red! And those are the bags that always get the most compliments, wouldn't you know it, because they don't blend into the outfit! ...just my 2 cents.

Okay, those last pictures confirm how great this bag looks on you and how it compliments your cute shape :tup:...but again, go with your gut.

LOL thanks...ya know i wish this bag came in fire engine red.
I'll give it a day...I have to add that it is soooo lightweight.
I took everything out of my carly & put it in the tote..wow what a difference in weight.
i love it.
Thanks again Bagap!!

I love this bag. I love the color and it looks awesome on you. I personally think you should keep this one but if you don't love it then go with the brown. I think this color is neutral enough to wear with anything. Plus, you can wear with black or brown. Imagine if you are all dressed up with nice jeans, a pretty top with shades of black, green, plum and orange and black boots, if you had this bag it would go, not so the brown. Just a thought. Good Luck with the decision.