Help picking Wallets!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
    I kinda want each of the following wallets, but can't decide which line and color to pick from. I like varieties, so it's better I end up having one from each line.
    Kinda tough,eh,they all so cute!

So help me please! Let your imagination go wild!!

1.Brazza [Mono or Damier or Graphite]

2.Zippy Coin Purse [Multicolore or Damier(both) or Epi]

3.Koala Wallet [Damier Ebony or Azur or Vernis(white)] --Azur so cute, but the red inside of the Damier is just breathtaking!@@@

4.Eugenie Wallet [Mono or White Multicolore or White Epi]

I already have a Vernis French Purse in Violette,so....

Also, if you have to pick one between a Zippy Wallet and a Pochette Wallet, which one and what line would it be?

2. I'd pick:

1. Graphite Brazza

2. MC and Damier Zippy Coin

3. Damier Koala

4. MC Eugenie

I'd pick the Damier Zippy and the Vernis Pomme or MC Pochette!

3. I have this one and it is great for me. It is 510

[​IMG]

4. Eugenie Wallet White Multicolore or a pomme koala

5. Eugenie! It's the best. Both functional w/ all those cc slots and BEAUTIFUL!! :yahoo:

6. Eugenie Wallet [Mono or White Multicolore or White Epi I love these wallets!~

7. I love a wallet with multiple compartments and just bought a vernis zippy for myself, so go for the zippy!

8. i just got my Damier ebony koala few days back! Althought its abit bulky.. Its look great till! =P

9. i will choose white mc eugenie

10. Zippy wallet in vernis or Pochette in MC (love the big snap!)...