Help picking out xmas gift!

emmicamille

Dec 28, 2008
Connecticut
It's a little late, but my grandmother wants to know if there's any jewelry I want from Chanel and I can't get to a store anytime in the next few days to look. I called to see about the availability of a few things, but everything I knew I wanted was sold out. Of course they never show much on the website so if anyone can give me some ideas (and their items numbers too if you have them) I would be very happy.

bluekit

CC x DY
O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
US
It's a little late, but my grandmother wants to know if there's any jewelry I want from Chanel and I can't get to a store anytime in the next few days to look. I called to see about the availability of a few things, but everything I knew I wanted was sold out. Of course they never show much on the website so if anyone can give me some ideas (and their items numbers too if you have them) I would be very happy.
emmicamille, how nice that your grandmother is letting you pick your Chanel gift!! :smile: If you are referring to Costume Jewelry, you can take a look at this thread, it has various CJs from the current season and where you can buy them from.
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-s...inds-thread-no-chatting-please-407729-84.html

Have fun shopping! :smile: