Help pick with coach

If you wanted the dinky, I think the Cooper shoulder bag is closer to that. The Rogue 25 is a satchel. You can wear it on your shoulder but the strap isn't the best for that.

If you wanted the dinky, I think the Cooper shoulder bag is closer to that. The Rogue 25 is a satchel. You can wear it on your shoulder but the strap isn't the best for that.
thanks that is helpful yeah i want to able to wear crossbody as well do you know if the cooper works well for that?

Reactions: BaguetteBlonde
It's taller and wider (front to back-is that depth) than the dinky 24. The strap is long but I couldn't cross body (I'm 5'7"). It's a cute bag. I would choose it over a dinky 24 if I was looking for a small bag

Reactions: Sammkc
It's taller and wider (front to back-is that depth) than the dinky 24. The strap is long but I couldn't cross body (I'm 5'7"). It's a cute bag. I would choose it over a dinky 24 if I was looking for a small bag
thanks that helps im 5'2" so im thinking it should work crossbody is the strap ajustable i think it is at least a little

Reactions: gr8onteej