• baby rabbit

• baby mouse

Results are only viewable after voting.

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
i really want to purchase one necklace that i can use all the time
i want something small so i double use it with another necklace and pendant.

which one do u like the most? they are lined randomly not by favourites.

pearl clover
CC2007flowernecklaceblack.jpg

crystal shine
9bd6_1.JPG

silver blue
CCcrystalbluegreynecklace.jpg

crystal heart
SANY1159du2.JPG

crystal + pearl camelia
chanel_cameliapearlcrystalnecklaceblk07A1a.jpg

camelia flower black
CCsilvercameliablacknecklace.jpg

baby rabbit
chanel_rabbitnecklace07P1a.jpg

baby mouse
chanel_mousenecklace07P1a.jpg

I picked the silver blue because it looks like it will go with alot and doesn't look too trendy, but the clover and the rabbit necklace were close seconds. I just re-read that you'd like to match it with something else, so I would go with the silver blue or crystal shine, I think both would look good with pearls too. Do you wear more silver or gold?

I know I'm biased since I just bought the crystal shine necklace ... I picked the crystal shine because it was cute and simple with just a lil' bling to make it interesting. I also bought it since it looked great layered with my white gold diamond cross.

currently i'm wearing a short necklace with 2 pendants, a horse and a fish. they're white gold and silver.
i never took em off although i'm layering over gold necklaces :P
that's my style ha ha ha to layer one thing on top of another, so i don't really mind about which colours or style. as long as they're not big

I think that the baby rabbit is so cute. I think it would be noticed for sure, & you are young & can pull it off. It is adorable. Get the more conservative ones when you are my age. lol. For now I'd get the rabbit. It is fun.

I actually just bought the crystal heart. I LOVE it. It is a small gorgeous piece, it is shinny and unique, you can dress it up and down. and not so many people wear it, compare to the crystal cc one.

I used to have the clover one, it is pretty cute too.

I actually just bought the crystal heart. I LOVE it. It is a small gorgeous piece, it is shinny and unique, you can dress it up and down. and not so many people wear it, compare to the crystal cc one.

I used to have the clover one, it is pretty cute too.

Can you tell me how much is the crystal heart? It is definitely cute :love:

I saw someone wore the black camelia flower and it looked much better IRL.Just a tip ImportedFashion House gives you discount if you buy from them directly (not through ebay)..i never bought from them tho but i was interested in one of their necklaces.

I'm biased, because I have the pearl clover and I love it. And since it has the four leaf clover I like to believe it brings me good luck whenever I'm wearing it. ;)