help pick necklace :p

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

which necklace?

1. pearl clover

2. crystal shine CC

3. silver blue CC

4. crystal heart

5. crystal + pearl camelia

6. camelia flower black

7. baby rabbit

8. baby mouse

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i really want to purchase one necklace that i can use all the time
    i want something small so i double use it with another necklace and pendant.

which one do u like the most? they are lined randomly not by favourites.

pearl clover
    [​IMG]

crystal shine
    [​IMG]

silver blue
    [​IMG]

crystal heart
    [​IMG]

crystal + pearl camelia
    [​IMG]

camelia flower black
    [​IMG]

baby rabbit
    [​IMG]

baby mouse
    [​IMG]

2. I picked the silver blue because it looks like it will go with alot and doesn't look too trendy, but the clover and the rabbit necklace were close seconds. I just re-read that you'd like to match it with something else, so I would go with the silver blue or crystal shine, I think both would look good with pearls too. Do you wear more silver or gold?

3. I know I'm biased since I just bought the crystal shine necklace ... I picked the crystal shine because it was cute and simple with just a lil' bling to make it interesting. I also bought it since it looked great layered with my white gold diamond cross.

4. TDF ~ i think crystal heart is timeless & can be worn alone or w other
    things...tough choice...beautiful pieces...
    thanks for sharing!

5. currently i'm wearing a short necklace with 2 pendants, a horse and a fish. they're white gold and silver.
    i never took em off although i'm layering over gold necklaces :P
    that's my style ha ha ha to layer one thing on top of another, so i don't really mind about which colours or style. as long as they're not big

6. The crystal heart.
    It looks like it can be dressed up or down...
    I think it's the cutest.

7. I agree, I also voted for the Crystal Heart.

8. crystal heart too! i almost bought it at KLCC, its small enough to be layered with other necklaces.

9. I think that the baby rabbit is so cute. I think it would be noticed for sure, & you are young & can pull it off. It is adorable. Get the more conservative ones when you are my age. lol. For now I'd get the rabbit. It is fun.

10. I actually just bought the crystal heart. I LOVE it. It is a small gorgeous piece, it is shinny and unique, you can dress it up and down. and not so many people wear it, compare to the crystal cc one.

I used to have the clover one, it is pretty cute too.

11. Can you tell me how much is the crystal heart? It is definitely cute :love:

12. I saw someone wore the black camelia flower and it looked much better IRL.Just a tip ImportedFashion House gives you discount if you buy from them directly (not through ebay)..i never bought from them tho but i was interested in one of their necklaces.

13. I'm biased, because I have the pearl clover and I love it. And since it has the four leaf clover I like to believe it brings me good luck whenever I'm wearing it. ;)

14. if ur going to double it up with another pendant i like the crystal shine.

15. i'm still torn LOL
    please keep on voting gals :smile: