help! pick me a nail polish for..

audrey11

Aug 23, 2011
sydney
hi everyone!

i am having a mini anxiety attack (not really, but sort of... you understand!) - trying to pick a nail polish to go with my nye outfit for tomorrow night. i thought i'd start a thread where you EXPERTS can style colours to wear with specific outfits?!

see attached, my nye dress and shoes. it's summer here, so i'm thinking bright.. maybe a neon pink (illamasqua collide?)... but i'm also tossing around the idea of something vampy (nars endless night?) or even a nude (chanel particuliere?) --- but i am completely open to suggestions....

ps i am pretty tanned at the moment, and brunette - if that helps!

hope you guys can come up with some awesome suggestions! xxxx

Attachments

audrey11

Aug 23, 2011
sydney
triplex said:
A superduper shiny jet-black
believe it or not - in my collection of 240-ish, I don't have a shiny jet black - weird! I have chanel black velvet... or shimmery blacks/charcoal... but not a basic black!

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
NYC
I love the boots, Audrey, what are they?
I'm going to do Graphite tomorrow, I think it would look good with your outfit too.
And, how can you not have Black Satin? Put it in your wishlist, missy!

Phédre

O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
Antwerp
I was thinking about Givenchy Céleste Noir or something completely different and flashy like China Glaze Purple Panic.

pre10d

Apr 17, 2011
New York, NY
I'm gonna be different! That screams for RED to me. =)

It's a gorgeous outfit!

I was just about to say the same thing!

Of course....I think just about any outfit screams red and that's all I used to wear (oh and OPI Russian Navy in the winter) for years until I discovered this forum.

May 1, 2006
Bright, shiny blue. Like a royal blue such as Dior Tuxedo?

I've been seeing blue mani's all over the blogs for New Years.