Help! Petite Noe or regular Noe?

ummm ok maybe i got them confused because i do have a strip down the sides and on the bottom of the bag and around the rim? it was 7 something i think?

i thought it was the middle sized one...not the huge one but not the tiny one!

AHHH im so confused now...WHAT DO I HAVE?

Luvednotspoiled, you likely do have a petite noe with leather trim on the bottom. I do not know when LV made this variation, or if it is still made, but I saw one recently. It was definitely the petite noe, and it was definitely authentic. So don't be confused, you're likely one of the lucky few who have this unique bag ! ;)

Luvednotspoiled, you likely do have a petite noe with leather trim on the bottom. I do not know when LV made this variation, or if it is still made, but I saw one recently. It was definitely the petite noe, and it was definitely authentic. So don't be confused, you're likely one of the lucky few who have this unique bag ! ;)

hehe thanks!!! I was going a bit crazy, i was like wait i tried one that was bigger on and thought it was WAY to big haha and i got it from the Scottsdale boutique less than a month ago so i know it cant be fake!!! (i will NEVER buy something online, im too scared haha)

THANKS for clearing this up for me

I used to carry the regular size (large) Noe on a daily basis. When I was working, I would carry shoes, extra clothing for after work..it was almost like a duffle bag, and would carry so much.

I also use the large one when traveling.

But for an everyday carry-around bag (not loaded down with stuff) I prefer the petit Noe. It is very nicely sized, and has lots of room.

Thank you all so much!
Thanks for your suggestion.
As you guys said, I could start from a petit as a warm-up since I mostly use it as a everyday carry-around bag.
I will post pic when I got my red petit noe as a "thank you"!
Have a great day!