HELP!! Pen Mark on red lining!!

Kylie M

Apr 9, 2015
Australia
IMG_7499.JPG I'm at the Dentist filling out forms, so I open my Croisette DE to get my reading glasses with a pen in hand AND WHAM... I make a mark on my Croisette cross the Beautiful RED LINING... WTF!!

Please, help!!! Can this be fixed???

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
View attachment 3643440 I'm at the Dentist filling out forms, so I open my Croisette DE to get my reading glasses with a pen in hand AND WHAM... I make a mark on my Croisette cross the Beautiful RED LINING... WTF!!

Please, help!!! Can this be fixed???
In a small bowl add a few drops of Dawn to some very warm, but not hot, water. Mix the solution and using a cotton swab, making sure to tap off any excess water, gently dab onto the stain and proceed to lightly nudge the fabric in small circles. Allow the lining to dry throughly - about 12-24 hours - before using the bag or following up with another session of cleaning.
Because your stain is so small and only lightly brushed the lining it should lift considerably, if not all together.

ChloeHarlow

Mar 7, 2017
What exact material is the lining? If suede, try methylated spirits on a cotton bud/tip - it should take the pen ink off and not stain or leave a mark. Good luck!

Reactions: Kylie M

BAGLADY 3375

May 30, 2014
I know this is not how you got the mark but I store pens in my makeup pouch that way if it leaks, opens, explodes or whatever I only possibly destroy my makeup. I have seen the interior inside used handbags look like the owner had a old school quill pen LOL! Your mark should come out pretty easily with a little dish soap.