Help! Parma or Old Petra?

Hi All -

I really need your opinion....I'm trying to decide between 2 cute coin purses and would love your opinion...

Contestant #1: Old Petra Coin purse with Poudre stitching http://www.bottegaveneta.com/shopon...d=664a2d94-cc5a-4773-b6d6-5e541e78e353&page=1

Contestant #2: Parma Coin purse with chain detailing http://www.bottegaveneta.com/Catalo...folderId=3b4a56e0-3d48-4dc8-9161-cc6553cac12d

I love the contrast of muted mauve and the poudre stitching, but also love the bright pop of color in the parma. If anyone has the Parma color, please post pics so I can see it in real life...i never know how the lighting in the picture affects things...

I can't get both b/c i've spent too much $$ this month already...

thanks so much!!:yahoo:

Those green and purple colors will be going on sale on 6/4 anyway. Not sure if old petra will go on sale too, but it's seasonal, so it might.

hi ladies..oh, more confused than ever since it seems to be a split vote. Actually both the Parma and the Old Petra are on sale. I called the store and confirmed.

other colors that are on sale are:
quarzo - there are veneta's left in quarzo
off white (flay?)
magnolia
trifiglio (green)
bascially anything from the resort 07 season is on sale.
poudre cocker

Limo is NOT going on sale - boo hoo.

hi ladies..oh, more confused than ever since it seems to be a split vote. Actually both the Parma and the Old Petra are on sale. I called the store and confirmed.

off white (flay?)
magnolia
trifiglio (green)
poudre cocker

I called and was told no on the Old Petra...but they did seem confused so this new information keeps me hopeful!

And to clarify my vote, I'm not a "pink" person. I'm much more into earthy tones. The Old Petra is pink for someone who isn't into pink :smile:

off white (flay?)
magnolia
trifiglio (green)
poudre cocker

What about ebano - is that seasonal and therefore going to be on sale, do you know?