Help!! Pandora Mini strap

miffy11

miffy11
Jul 22, 2015
Help, so I scored a Pandora mini in washed pepe leather on black Friday from Luisaviaroma. When I removed the wraps and tags I discovered there is something that looks like a crack on the strap. I am so sad because this is my first Givenchy bag. Can any Pandora mini owners help me to identify rather this is a crack or this is how the pepe leather supposed to look like. This bag is sold out so I can't exchange for a new one. Worst part is I don't know if I can return it because I already removed all the tags. Please help! I really like this bag, but I don't know if they are able to fix the strap for me if I wasn't able to return it.

Attachments

• 20171129_214338.jpg
    20171129_214338.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 320
  • 20171129_214449.jpg
    20171129_214449.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 311
You should contact LVR and explain the issue. They would in turn contact Givenchy to determine your options. Sometimes, they can make you a new strap....otherwise, the boutique typically would refund you if they don't have a replacement.

I had a similar issue with a crack (tho not as substantial as yours) in strap of a patent mini antigona I got last sale season. Forturnately I noticed it before I was about to cut off the tags. In any event, due to the nature of that bag, Givenchy wasn't able to provide a new strap so I ultimately returned it.

Hard to say what will happen in your case, but you should definitely start communicating with LVR. Good luck.

Thanks highend. I emailed LVR and asked them to get in touch with Givenchy and see if they can order me a replacement strap. But I haven't heard back from them yet. I brought my bag to Saks and had one of their sales to examine the strap for me. He said that is not a crack but rather the fold of two pcs of leather sewn together. But he did mention that the glazing did cracked alittle, because the strap was folded during shipping. He also advise me to contact LVR and have them get in touch with Givenchy to see what they can do. Hopefully they can get me a new strap. Fingers crossed.