Help!! Paint on my Soho Camel Leather Flap Bag

Stars7304

Coach Lover :0)
Jul 23, 2009
Hi everyone. I've only posted one other time so bare with me. I have a thin line of white paint on my favorite soho leather flap bag. Does anyone know how I can get it out? I've used the coach leather cleaner and it's not coming out. :0( Please help!! :cry:

If it is water based house paint try water. If it is oil base you could try paint remover but use very little on a que tip. You will be taking a risk and could remove the paint. there is also the Apple Conditioner and Cleaner but I have never used it for this reason.

You can also PM Bunny she is excellent with these issue and is very helpful.

Thank you so much for your help. It's been on there for over a year and I've been terrified to touch it. (We bought our first house and we painted the walls and I guess I had a thin line on my arm or something and it perfectly rubbed off on my bag. I'll post pictures soon to show you. I've tried the coach products and wasn't sure if I should try anything else. I'll look into the apple cleaner and conditioner.
As for messaging Bunny.. I am too new on here and it wont let me send any messages yet. :0(
Thanks again!

I would not rub something that's been on there that long to much, but look for some 'paint remover" products in the home dept. store and maybe try a small spot with a q tip... but realize that you may make messing with the paint on there worse than what you have now.

I've been so sick over it. I'm still not sure about ruining my leather since it's one of my favorites. :crybaby:
But I just might try it a little like you said.
Thank you again!