HELP! Other uses for small agenda? I don't need an agenda but i like it!

pinkdiamonds

Nov 2, 2011
I love the small ring agenda, but i am trying to simplify my handbag to make it lighter and I don't use agendas or schedules......what else can i use it for? i already have a compact zippy wallet....... should i hot stamp my wallet instead? omg not sure what to do:roflmfao: Like the lv shawl too, but again, i don't know where i would really use it, kind of clashes with my brown winter coat ....... sos

I'm trying to love my preloved Damier Ebene Agenda PM. I was hoping it would make me organized, but so far, no such luck. It's a little small for me, but I feel like it SHOULD be useful. It's got slip pockets and card slots. I found a slim mechanical pencil that fits in the pen loop. Maybe it's the Damier print I'm not loving. My LV bag is a DE Speedy 30, and I love it. Worry free in bad weather, looks sharp. But I love the Monogram print most and feel like maybe I should have saved up for a Monogram MM Agenda instead. Sorry I'm no help, but I do understand your quandary!

Hello

Depending in fact your writing:smile:

I wanted a planner for 2016. I went to LV store for seeing sizes : PM is really too small for my writing and GM is too big if I want to put in my bag; so I bought MM agenda, monogram last september ; very happy with, easy to write, to put in my bag. I bought 2016 calendar from Filofax (one day by sheet).

Hope I helped you.

My Agenda PM is one of my most used LVs.. I use it as a wallet. I also brought Filofax inserts to put extra cards, insets, note paper etc. The Agenda works for me on so many levels... It's also small enough to put into smaller bags like my Pochette METIS, Speedy 25 and it also fits into an Eva and Favorite PM... Love it!!! 💜💚💙💛

I am someone who tried to use it as a wallet after I could not use it as an agenda (too small, I use a GM now and love it.) I found I preferred actual wallets vs the agenda PM as a wallet and sold mine. If you already own the PM, you can try it out, but I would not suggest buying a PM to use as a wallet.

Seems to be a waste to buy something you have no use for? Why not put the money towards something more useful? Everything we like and want does not mean we have to buy.

I use mine for storing shopping lists and coupons. I hole punch everything and cut a slit into each hole so that the lists and coupons can be popped in and out easily without opening the rings. Plus, for quick trips to the store, you can use the card slots for your drivers license and credit card/debit card/cash.

Reactions: betseylover
If you've no use for it, then why buy it. I would recommend buying a shawl. There are so many colors to choose from, so a brown coat shouldn't be a problem. Good luck whatever you go for;)

THanks everybody for responding with your thoughts and ideas. I went to NYC flagship store and Saks yesterday to see them all and I STILL have no idea which one i really want. The pm agenda is cool looking, i love the monogram, but love the dark brown interior of the ebene, esp with hot stamping. The shawl looked great but not sure how much I will wear it as I would feel too showy at work all week, so only could use it on the weekends, and been really into plaid blanket scarves, although that won't work come springtime...........i was thinking of hotstamping my compact ebene zippy wallet, but wondering if they guarantee perfect hotstamping........

then i saw the cosmetic 26 bag and thought that would help containerize things in the black hole interior of the speedy 35......so i left with nothing and not sure of which to get..... def love the shawl though, but so much $....which it was in cotton, don't need silk, etc. and it's pretty big.....

THanks everybody for responding with your thoughts and ideas. I went to NYC flagship store and Saks yesterday to see them all and I STILL have no idea which one i really want. The pm agenda is cool looking, i love the monogram, but love the dark brown interior of the ebene, esp with hot stamping. The shawl looked great but not sure how much I will wear it as I would feel too showy at work all week, so only could use it on the weekends, and been really into plaid blanket scarves, although that won't work come springtime...........i was thinking of hotstamping my compact ebene zippy wallet, but wondering if they guarantee perfect hotstamping........

then i saw the cosmetic 26 bag and thought that would help containerize things in the black hole interior of the speedy 35......so i left with nothing and not sure of which to get..... def love the shawl though, but so much $....which it was in cotton, don't need silk, etc. and it's pretty big.....

It sounds like you don't know what you want but you have an urge to buy something. I would back off and wait a few days or a few weeks before I visit the Louis Vuitton store again. No need rushing into a purchase. If you buy something now, you will feel satisfied for five minutes and then you will want to buy again.

it sounds like you don't know what you want but you have an urge to buy something. I would back off and wait a few days or a few weeks before i visit the louis vuitton store again. No need rushing into a purchase. If you buy something now, you will feel satisfied for five minutes and then you will want to buy again.

+1

It sounds like you don't know what you want but you have an urge to buy something. I would back off and wait a few days or a few weeks before I visit the Louis Vuitton store again. No need rushing into a purchase. If you buy something now, you will feel satisfied for five minutes and then you will want to buy again.

This is so true! She has to be sure she could really use it otherwise it will just be stored somewhere in her house and Then when she realized she has no use for it, she will find ways to get rid of it like selling it for half of its worth and then she will think thats a waste of money. Dont buy just for the sake of buying or because it is Louis vuitton.