HELP! opinions needed please

lovelv

lv and BBAG lover
O.G.
May 8, 2006
What do you think about the large bowling? Is this a great bag to use? somebody offer me one at $700, a white one, do you think is very trendy or classic? please I need your honest opinions, thank you:confused1:

Have you seen pics posted in the photos thread? Do a search. Personally, I prefer the mini bowling. The Bowling is big like the Day but more structured. It depends on what you would use it for.

I love the mini one, not sure how much bigger the larger one would be.. but you could prob. always sell it for more than $700 if you decide you don't like it...??

The large bowling is a great bag. I'be tried it IRL & the plus is u can wear it on your shoulders comfortably. $700 (USD?) is a great price i think. Hope u get it!
Nymph, there's a Grenat large bowling at Bal Spore the last I looked ...ekekeke :P

Thank you for your responses, I just bought the bowling in blue india:yahoo: at the same price!! I am so happy, i can't wait, I think I haven't seen a bowling in this color, White it's lovely but i don't want to worry because of the light color if you know what I mean, I will post pics :jammin: