Help: Opinion on the mabillon

I was looking at the lv website for a new bag for my birthday, and my eye dropped on this bag, that I've never considered before.

Immediately I came here in the forum, looking for the special clubhouse, but I was surprised to see it seems not to exist (???).
So I ask you, my dear fellows, which are your impressions, expecially if you own it.
Are there in the forum any reveals about it? I really would like to see beautifull pictures of the interior, or modeling pics.
I found a pair of videos on youtube, but I didn't like them that much.

Thanks in advance. Kiss
Strange looking bag

I went to the store today. ...surprise surprise they have mabillon but ONLY ONE.

No....I did not walk out with it. I am still uncertain.

The strap looks strange on me when I wear it. I am not used to light color strap. I wish the mabillon is a little bit bigger. I have wide shoulder and overweight. .....It looks a bit small when I wear it cross body.

But it's so light and functional!!!
I'm overweight too... Just had a baby and about a ton of ice cream over the last year! I was concerned it was too small visually next to my body and not "fun" enough, but then the sea placed this gorgeous huge tassel next to it and it just made the bag! I didn't buy the tassel, $405!, but ordered one lv handmade on etsy can't wait!