Help! OPINION ON COACH LEIGH NEEDED!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls. Just thought I'd ask some Coach lovers first before I carry out the deed.

I have loved the Coach Leigh for as long as I can remember. But I never got around to getting one for myself. I stopped buying Coach-es for a couple of years now. I don't seem to like the new designs now, don't know why..... But then today, for some strange reason, I went into ebay, typed "Coach Legacy" and then this beauty came up.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/EXC-COACH-11128-WHISKEY-TAN-LEGACY-LEIGH-BAG-W-SCARF-/130438108252?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item1e5eb7945c

:nuts:

OMG I am in love all over again. I know it's a crazy old design but its so beautiful, I want it so baaaaaaaaaad.

Any of you own a Leigh? Care to tell me if I should go ahead and get this?

2. Honey...."crazy old style" or not there is a reason that these bags are still HOT, HOT, HOT!!! I say grab that beauty and NEVER LET HER GO!!!!

I made the mistake of selling off ALOT of my legacy pieces and am JUST NOW starting to re-buiild. Get it! Get it! Get it!!!!!!!!

3. I love the leigh, I think its such a classic bag... I actually had the black one... I thought it was my HG until I found out my HG changes on a monthly basis. When I had gotten my leigh I only wore it about a handful of times. The only downfall is that it is a heavy bag when you put your stuff in it, and it also is a pain getting in and out of the bag (with the turnlock flap and all). This is just w/my personal experience. I don't have the bag anymore, I don't regret getting rid of it. Its a pretty bag, but sometimes your styles change over time which happened w/me. G/L deciding!

4. PS~Leigh is one of the bags I sold in the black leather. I hate myself TO THIS DAY for ever letting her go! I've had the Gigi, the Ali, the shoulder, the Leigh and the satchel. IMO (don't have a Mandy yet so I'm not sure) BUT nothing from the legacy family compares to Leigh when your going for this shape/style!!!

Get it! Get it! Get it!!! lol

5. Hahahahaha! I knew someone would agree with me that I SHOULD TOTALLY GET IT.

Thank u! :graucho:

6. Yes....get it! I love mine...so beautiful!

7. Yeah, someone did tell me that it is indeed a heavy bag, and yes, like you my HG purse changes over the years (or should i say months hehe).

But somehow, it feels like it's 'the one that got away', u know what i mean?

I feel like i should get it before it gets away again LOL.

8. Then get it girl!! LOL :yahoo: Don't let it slip by you again!! :party:

9. OMG i just took a peek at your collection. YOU HAVE SO MANYYYYY! :nuts:

And if i decide to get mine, we'll be bag twins :yahoo:

Hehe!

10. I have THREE! Get it, get it, get it! :biggrin: Leigh is the BEST bag EVER!

11. Hahahahaa! OOoooohhh u really make me wanna go ahead and click the BUY IT NOW button like ermm... NOWWWWWWWWWWW!

:lolots:

12. OOOOOOhhhh what colours do u have them in? :nuts:

13. I have Gardenia, Raisin and Black! I LOVE Leigh! She holds so much, and looks fabulous, and the leather feels and smells AMAZING!

14. Argghhhhh. I think I am I think I am I think I am gonna get itttt :wlae:

15. Once you get one, you will be addicted! I am still on the hunt for a couple more colors! Legacy leather is like a drug!