Help! One more bag? Should I?

Feb 6, 2014
The ice and cold sent me to Hermes last Saturday and I brought home a B30 in Turquoise! By far the brightest H bag of my entire life! I did have an Evelyn on hold, in Cali, in the not so eye-popping colvert (blue) color and now I'm wondering if I should set the Evelyn free or simply add to my collection? I don't need another bag - and I didn't plan on another Birkin (I was considering a toolbox maybe). The evelyn's are fun bags to have (I have an older one in the stunningly bright etoupe color)...anyway - just thought I'd throw this question out since once again we are expecting another Nor'easter in Connecticut... a third possibility is to hold out and go really insane and get an Evelyn in a brighter color - any suggestions on another bight color or just pass on it altogether? Thanks!!!!!!

Since the turquoise birkin is a bit of an adventure/departure for you, I'd ride that wave for a while! Enjoy your new bag, wear it a bunch, and see how you feel about brighter colors over time. THEN, either get another Evelyne in a (maybe, brighter) color, or go for the Toolbox.

BTW, I'm up in Boston, hoping the forecasts that are predicting less than an inch of snow are right, so I totally hear you on wanting so see some brighter colors -- if Mother Nature won't give us that, H will!

Last edited:
None of us "needs" another bag. Lol! The question is more like, do you want another Everlyn, or this particular Everlyn? If you will not regret not having it, then let it go. Good luck deciding :smile: