Help on wallet decision

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. if you had to choose between a chevre rose shocking kelly wallet or a orange croc bearn wallet, which would u pick?

*the two come out to be slightly the same price since the kelly wallet is coming from H store & the croc bearn is coming from a reseller (the bearn is new, just slightly older date stamp year)*

2. sorry one more question. which will hold up better in time? chevre or croc? thanks

3. Kelly wallet all the way

4. kelly wallet for me!

5. Picking by colours - rose shocking all the way! :tup: I saw a rose shocking bearn and it's absolutely gorgeous. The orange Kelly wallet I saw didn't sing to me. Not quite sure if that helps since it's opposite to the choices you have.

6. Rose Shocking Kelly wallet, without a doubt.

7. rose kelly

8. if rose shocking kelly wallet what color hardware should I get? I can't decide between phd or gold.

sorry about all the questions :smile:

9. Definitely PHW, would look really modern

10. The rose shocking in chevre will last longer. I had an H croc wallet a few years ago. It lasted about 3 years (not bad), then began to show some wear. I was not patient enough or cared enough to send it to the spa as I was seriously DYING for a new wallet. I use my wallet a lot, opening and closing many times a day (eat too much, drink too much coffee, buy too much candy!), so my wallets really take a beating. Needless to say, I gave it to my sister and she still uses it. I like a totally pristine wallet, so once it starts to show some age, I quickly move onto the next one.

As for color, I am still with the rose shocking. Such a fantastic color.

11. Kelly Wallet ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!! I would not even think twice!!!

12. Yum! Rose Shocking Kelly with PHW absolutely beautiful choice! Cherve will hold up very very well..I had a RS cherve Bearn and it was lovely..and very hardy... Best of luck!

13. Kelly wallet!! I want one!! [​IMG]

14. Kelly wallet-It will hold more, and it doubles as a clutch. :tup:

15. I am torn because I like rose shocking chevre a lot, but I much prefer a Bearn wallet to a Kelly wallet. The Bearn wallet is so streamlined and beautifully slim and elegant and it holds just the right amount for me. I find the Kelly wallet not as pleasing visually and the turnlock sticks out if I try putting the wallet in something like a Kelly longue. I also prefer Hermes regular clutches like a KP or KL to a Kelly wallet as a clutch because those hold more.
    If you are indifferent between the two wallet designs, then I would go with the rose shocking chevre.