HELP! On the verge of an impulse buy!

S

shopaddict23

Thoughts on the LV iPhone case? I really love it and have been wanting it for a while...should I just do it?? HELP!

Dixie79

O.G.
Aug 25, 2009
Norway
No... My SA told me that it don't fit perfect. And you have to pick the phone out of the case EVERYTIME you need to look at it... So save that money for something else:smile:

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
get an otterbox defender instead. its protective (makes the phone twice its normal size though. comes in different colors, can mix and match and still looks cool w/ LV

sarahguz

Jan 22, 2010
Los Angeles
No don't get it!! Get a bag instead. It's silly to spend that much on a holder for your phone especially because technology changes so often!!

itchiban

Dec 14, 2009
No don't get it!! Get a bag instead. It's silly to spend that much on a holder for your phone especially because technology changes so often!!
I am totally agree to sarahguz...just save for something you can use for a long time!

Damier Dork

Jan 15, 2010
New York
I have it and love it so much that I bought them for my mom and dad. I don't have any problems with the fit but you need to make sure that you purchase the correct style for your iPhone.

Zodie

Aug 31, 2009
Orlando
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Doesn't protect the phone properly! Get something else hon!

But of course if you give in and get it... we will all be happy for you anyway!

NWK

O.G.
Feb 14, 2010
no, save your money for a new bag or other item, but then if it is your dream, or is it just "I need something new"....