Help on Speedy!!

I think the mono speedy is classic, regardless of how many mono pieces you may or may not have. As for the size, no matter what size/shape/height you are, I prefer the 30. It's multi-functional

The Azur is definetly more 'fresh' and not as traditional! I would probably get it in the 30 size, because my speedy 25 in Damier Ebene feels more like an evening bag due to its size and design.. Whereas the Azur seems more of a casual bag, and if you're wearing it during the day, the 30 would probably fit more inside. I am 5'3 and don't find the speedy 30 big at all! Goodluck! :biggrin:

Hi everyone..I need some help on which bag to get.
I went in to the LV Store to buy the Pochette in the Azur..But when i got there i tried on the Speedy 30 in the Azur and i loved it..But i'm not sure if i such get the Mono or the Azur in the speedy 30?? Or should i get the 25?? What does everyone think about the Azur? I think it's so gorgeous but i think the Mono is so classic..But all my LV bags are the Mono so should i get something different or should i stick with something i can wear all year round?? Help!!

While I love the azur....I like the mono better for some reason. I think it's better because you can use it all year.