Help on Papier!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Guys, i need help. What size is this and the color? Are the straps adjustable?
    I've always been a city girl but im currently looking for baby pink shade color with a good deal price. Any feedback for this bag?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468236105.058775.jpg

2. Hi sexyladyyy! I'm pretty sure that pic is a Papier mini A4 zip around ( some do not have zipper on both sides) from the proportion in your pic it looks like a mini A4 (not mini A6) size... I'm attaching a pic of my mini A4 zip around. The strap has multiple holes to adjust length. I ️mine. It's an open top ( not a zip top or magnet) so you have to be ok with that as I know some folks have security concerns & do not like an open top like this. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468442125.650053.jpg I bought mine brand new this spring season from mytheresa website. Good luck!

3. Thanks so much! Yep, I need to convince myself that open tote is okay.

4. In addition to Kendie's info I will say that it's calfskin and it will be very durable, I have it in the largest size A3 and leather is amazingly soft!