Help on next purchase

Lynnueno

Oct 18, 2010
Ok guys. I wanted to wait but it's killing me. With the price increase soon, I need to get one.
I bought 2 Chanel's in 1 month. I have a 13C red GST w SHR and s/m black double flap w GHW.
I go through stages, sometimes I like big purses, sometimes I like small purses. Right now my everyday purse is the s/m flap.
Thinking of getting a WOC or jumbo or maxi. It's so hard to decide. 😬
TIA

LYN

I think Jumbo. You already have a big bag, the GST and a small bag, the s/m. So I think a medium size will bag like the Jumbo will be a great addition. And yes once you start buying Chanel's, it's hard to stop :smile:

Totally get you... Once you start it's an addiction to get more...
I would second a jumbo too.... or a maxi.... depends on how you feel wearing them...
Have you tried them out? Best for you to do that then decide on colors...

I'm the same way, and have bought three crossbody bags in the last month because thats been the phase I've been in. It's so hard to stop when it comes to Chanel, especially with a price increase looming over us...

I love love love my WOC, so i vote for that. I reach for it constantly. It can be dressed up or down, and worn many different ways. I usually wear it crossbody, but tuck the chain in to use as a clutch for fancier occasions. You can't go wrong with whatever you decide. Good luck :smile:

Last edited: